25.5.11

We Got Married

So many things have changed sine I had posted last.  I re-met a wonderful guy and  a year and a half later I am sitting on the couch next to my HUSBAND!!  How blessed I  am to be with David. He is in the Navy, stationed in Corpus Christi.  So far so good.  We are unpacking, unpacking and trying to find a place for everything.  This is a lot more difficult when you add all the stuff that comes along with a three year old that is spoiled rotten.

We got married on April 30th in Inlet Beach, Florida.  The reception was on the beach also.  It was my dream wedding, simple and relaxed.  We could not have asked for anything better and were so glad to get a few days to rest on the beach with our friends and families.

We will try to keep up on what is going on in our lives by updating this frequently, but well you know how that goes.  I'll put more wedding pics up soon!


No comments: